Ok i can't hold back..

Do you really think they have alcohol funny car drivers stareing at the
sky when the lights go green. They don't trust me my whole family drives
or has driven.

And quite personal if i'm working in the sun or snow damned right i'm
going to find a way to get a roof up before anything else.

A teepee is laced from top to bottom also.

Basicly, top to bottom bottom to top who the f**k really cares it's not
broke is it..? To change it for some philisophical reasons makes no sense.

At first i thought you just wanted to run the install at a different
resolution, which was a much better than "because so-in-so did yadda
yadda". It has merit for machines with only a Television to display on
that way atleast :)

And it does that because he sets his reply-to, so we assume that means
s/he needs or wants it, so we do not re-write them. You'll see them on
others too.

:) sorry i just thought it was a funny thread