Hello.

Since some time ago I'm mirroring some Mandrake stuff with 'rsync' from
'sunsite.uio.no'. Last night all updated images for 7.0

   sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/linux/Mandrake/updates/7.0/images

got deleted (yes, I do a "real" mirror).

Well, today I was looking manually on sunsite via ftp and found a new
directory structure

an empty tree (except 'ls-LR')                    vvv
   sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/linux/Mandrake/updates/7.0/RPMS/
                                                      SRPMS/
                                                      images/
                                                      ls-lR
and an additional new tree
                                                  vvvv
   sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/linux/Mandrake/updates/7.00/RPMS/
                                                       SRPMS/
                                                       images/
                                                       ls-lR

The latter contains the lost images.