Can someone tell me what file/package MandrakeUpdate points to?

I installed with high security, so didn't get it.
--
Carl A. Cook
quantumATaugustmailDOTcom

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers

Need to close ports listening outside for X11, domain (named), and ssl.

Found that for X11, I can add serverargs="-nolisten tcp" to startx, but
now am booting directly to level5 and I can see X11's port 6000 again!
Anyway, I would RATHER listen, but inside only.

And beat my brains out where to close or redirect the DNS & ssl ports to
the inside, & no luck.

Also would like to have a 'big surprise' for anyone repeatedly trying an
nfs port.  Any ideas?
--
Carl A. Cook
quantumATaugustmailDOTcom

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers

Mandrake 7.0-2 server:high doesn't recognise new fontpaths. (chkfontpath --add)
The new path is in fs/config, but the system doesn't recognize it, then X locks
solid.
On reset, xfs fails (as below) and X crashes for not finding its font server:
 Feb 21 10:07:05 hydra PAM_pwdb[729]: (su) session opened for user xfs by (uid=0)
 Feb 21 10:07:05 hydra PAM_pwdb[729]: (su) session closed for user xfs
 Feb 21 10:07:05 hydra xfs: xfs startup succeeded
 Feb 21 10:07:07 hydra xfs: Fatal font server error:
 Feb 21 10:07:07 hydra xfs: Element #10 (starting at 0) of font path is bad
 or has a bad font: "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled"

 Doesn't matter which of the system font paths is first, it fails in the
 same manner. (bad path or bad font)   PAM problem?