from the quill of Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Yes i would like to do this but we need a different kernel package for
> ipsec, and i don't have the time to maintain it.

Different?  As in different spec file/SRPM?  How come?  I have it merged
into the standard Mandrake spec file and it works perfectamundo.  The
only thing I have not done is isolate the ipsec.o module to the freeswan
package and not include it with the kernels.  That would be required to
keep the resulting kernels free from crypto and be able to put the
freeswan completely on the crypto site.

> you want always to use initrd ?

Yeah, essentially.  :-)

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX