from the quill of "Brian J. Murrell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Anybody else getting shitty font rendering in Mozilla?  I have tried
> the
> M12 RPM on Contrib and the latest snapshots.  It seems that any font
> other than 12pt "unspecified" comes out this really ugly block font.
>
> Just wondering if it's only my box or if it's others before I start
> bothering the mozilla folks about it.

It was my box, and will be yours too!

> On the other hand is *anybody* getting decent looking fonts, in
> differing faces and sizes?

Mine looks great now!

The problem is the mdk-helvetica fonts.  Get rid of them in your xfs
config file and mozilla will look real pertty!

Mandrake folks?  Comment?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX