from the quill of Pablo Saratxaga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Or check that the directory of those fonts has :unscaled at the end of
> it.

> So they will be used only for the exact size asked.
> And also put that directory at the end of the fontpath.

OK.  That all seems to work.  Shouldn't the XFree86-3.3.6 package
have/do all that then?

> I know they aren't that nice, I'm far from being a font artist;

That's OK, just so long as they don't mess with other things.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX