i use rsync...once you d/l all the files for cooker, rsync will only update the
files (rpm's) that have changed on the ftp.  it really helps, but still isn't a
replacement for faster speeds.

reserve about 600 mb of hdd space for the /cooker files and rsync it overnight.
 most times, there's only ~5 rpm's to d/l or so.

(...if your not already doing this.)

--

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 7.0!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver >7.0