Totally agreed. Although I am a UNIX (AIX) sys admin, so I should be used to
command line, I actually have mc installed on all my IBM servers. On my home pc
I have peanut as well, but for boot floopy I am using Kent Robotti's ramfloopy.
(I think peanut based originally on Kent's doslinux-looplinux system, found on
ftp.tux.org/pub/people/kentrobotti/looplinux. His ramfloopy is on metalab).

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, you wrote: > I agree here mc does just about everything.
for getting around easy on > command prompt based system. My current boot
floppy is from peanut linux > just because it includes mc. >