from the quill of WH Bouterse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Well from "clueless in Juneau"
>
> The netscape 4.72-1mdk common and communicator rpms
> installed and ran okay on my test hybrid 7.0/cooker

Installed or upgraded?  Did you have a common/communicator RPM on there
before you put 4.72 on?  Was your rpm argument a "-i" or a "-U"?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX