Brian,

Your nifty little suite should document:

1. You must run as (su) root, and that the testit ... invocation
should be
./testit ... from a terminal window.

2. A good mkisofs tgz is  downloadable from author Schily's site:

ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/mkisofs/

3. Uninstall your mkisofs RPM,

4. Untar the tgz,

5. Open a terminal su root on the untar,

6. make,

7. make install,

8. As root manually copy mkisofs from /opt/schily/ to /usr/bin,

9. Rerun the test.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Linux.