p450 p3...plenty-o-ram.  runs very nice!  mmmm...yea, guess i see where some
may be having their dismay because of h/w issues.

me myself, i think it's a dream come true but i think it will be outdated by ms
stealing it's source (or so to say) and gobbling the market again--putting
everyone else out-o-business.

of course, i'm taking into consideration that it is pre-release (beta) material
with "some" bugs in it plus it's not completely optimized because of this (i.e.
takes longer to load...etc....which most newbies complain about lol).  so i'm
note relying on it to store my bookmarks safely, but i am using it to browse
allot of pages (since i do have have a high speed connection).

--

My ICQ#:  36645898

Created with Mandrake 7.0!
http://www.linux-mandrake.com