I've now read several mails about Netscape 6. I've tried it on both Mandrake
and NT. It sucks !!! You're much better off getting the latest nightly build
from Mozilla !

The main problems with Netscape 6 / Mozilla appears to be

1)  No java support for the Linux version, the NT version is shipping with Sun
JRE 1.3 beta ! These people really support Linux, I don't think.

2)  There are no plugins available yet. If there ever will be is a good
question. According to the latest from Mozilla there is going to be a new
plugin engine that won't be backwards compatible. Will people write brand new
plugins just for Mozilla ? Only if it takes off big time, so don't hold your
breath. Couple this with M$ latest attempt to de-rail other browsers /
platforms by declaring non compliance with W3C standards from now on and it all
appears to be a bit of a gamble ?!?!