On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 08:52:47AM -0600, Vincent Danen wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2000, cteg wrote:
>
> > the current FTE package has only xfte included.
> > fte-console would be nice, fits better with mutt for example.
>
> Hi there.  Can you point me to fte-console and I'll include it in the
> package?  I'm assuming it's an external add-on?  Or is this something that
> comes with FTE by default and I just haven't included it in the
> RPM?  Thanks for any light you can shed on it.

Hi,

It's in the tarball.
in /src/fte-unix.mak you can specify the targets.
It won't be built without.
Don't worry, this is not documented.
Just tried target vfte (console) from latest tarball but fails
for some reason, i hope you have better luck/skills and can get
this one compiled.
Anyway, i'll try to track that down. Have to look close.
Thanks for taking care of that.

-cteg

--
damn i'm looking good