On Sat, 20 May 2000, cteg wrote:

> > > the current FTE package has only xfte included.
> > > fte-console would be nice, fits better with mutt for example.
> >
> > Hi there.  Can you point me to fte-console and I'll include it in the
> > package?  I'm assuming it's an external add-on?  Or is this something that
> > comes with FTE by default and I just haven't included it in the
> > RPM?  Thanks for any light you can shed on it.

> It's in the tarball.
> in /src/fte-unix.mak you can specify the targets.
> It won't be built without.
> Don't worry, this is not documented.
> Just tried target vfte (console) from latest tarball but fails
> for some reason, i hope you have better luck/skills and can get
> this one compiled.
> Anyway, i'll try to track that down. Have to look close.
> Thanks for taking care of that.

Yeah, I see it won't compile either.  Quick question, doesn't cfte work
for you?  Isn't that the console version?  What's the difference between
cfte and vfte (I haven't got a clue)?

I'll see if there is a newer version and will try to upgrade the RPM to
see if that makes a difference.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721