I just tried the USB syncing with my Visor and noticed that the
backported code is rather old. To be exact, it spits out a lot of
debug and if the hotsync is aborted prematurely, and the USB is
disconnected while the devices are in use, just about all programs
sigsegv and the kernel is left in a very unstable state. This is
problems there existed in the very first Visor drivers and have since
been fixed.

Are there any plans to integrate a never version of the USB support?
I'd love to avoid using a 2.3 kernel for many reasons...
--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
I don't get no respect.