On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 00:14, maxxik wrote:
> NS> 16. Create the Mandrake Personal Configuration Center.
>
>     how about
>
>     17. include reiserfs quota support in kernel ?
>
>     wbr, maxx

If MDK is going to aim at any one area for 9.2 it should be laptops.
Right now my wireless is working... problem is ... I'm not exactly sure
how it's working... See, what it does, and what the smattering of docs
around the web say..... don't match (yes most of them are written for RH
6.x so it's expected).  No complaint about this... just pointing one
thing out.  Laptops and mobile computing are a future that is waiting
for Linux.  ACPI improvements.  Wireless becoming less confusing.  The
ability to have multiple profiles (Laptops move networks don't, please
god if there is any one thing needed it's this!) all of this is an area
that is a weak point right now.  SuSE is trying to move into this area.
8.1 is supposed to be a 'wireless' release... (Note it doesn't work any
better here than MDK does) Nonetheless it is a future.  Hopefully this
future will include MDK.