Greg Meyer wrote:

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 12:05 pm, Gary Greene wrote:

I know, and I don't mean to be rude. I am willing to report this
upstream, I just would like someone from MandrakeSoft to let me know if
this is desireable, or if it is better handled through "official"
channels since it affects the just finished release.

I'd say that if it's a Qt/KDE problem, then yes, PLEASE report this to the
appropriate places. MandrakeSoft cannot and should not be viewed as the
only outlet for the various projects. If this is a general problem with
KDE/Qt, then other distros and LFS will be running into the same problem.
Thus it really should be reported.

I will go and do that, but again, I was hoping to have some evidence about whether this is a qt problem or a Mandrake specific bug introduced in the packaging.

QT 3.1.2 just came out, I wonder if the patch breaks that too... :)

Scott