[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Cory,
>
> What issues did you have in getting 2.5.66 to build and boot?
>
> I got it to build, but it stops after saying it was starting the kernel.  I
> just found a reference to changes that need to be made to the config file to
> have a console installed.  Was this a problem for you, and if so, what was the
> fix?
>
> Paul Misner

My 2.5.66 compile attempt dies on drivers/char/genrtc.c with the following error (this
is during make modules):
drivers/char/genrtc.c: In function `gen_rtc_proc_output':
drivers/char/genrtc.c:453: void value not ignored as it ought to be
drivers/char/genrtc.c:498: `RTC_BATT_BAD' undeclared (first use in this function)

And indeed RTC_BATT_BAD is not defined in any files included by genrtc.c, including
include/asm/rtc.h, but it is defined in include/asm-m68k/rtc.h and
include/asm-ppc/rtc.h (the only places I can find it).