:~>> Yes, David, but with our menu-system, all manually created kdelnk shall be
:~>> deleted..
:~>
:~>Which shows a major flaw somewhere. That menu system is cool per se, but unless
:~>all distributions adopt it, it creates a major incompatibility not only
:~>between distributions but also compared to the core product,

AFAIK, "menu" system has been taken from debian, so at least in this case,
we are not making the mess any biger by developing yet another manu
system, but helping a good system to become a new standard in the future.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])