On 2003.05.28 07:32, Buchan Milne wrote:
But it seems its mostly you, me and Austin at present. Others should
feel free to add stuff, particularly in the feature requests at this
stage ... if you don't have write access, mail your stuff to the list
and someone will pick it up, but please read the current feature
requests first.

Ugh, I hope not. It's important that a lot of people get write access to the wiki. I mean, that's what a wiki is; it's not just a bulliten board for the Mandrake Elite (tm). :-)

Seriously, if we had time to pick up every little suggestestion posted to the list, we wouldn't need a public wiki.

I hope several more cooker people get write access (just ask warly, he's nice)... especially people who aren't already busy with packaging or coding. It has to be as easy as possible to add/remove/edit stuff for it to stay up-to-date and be effective.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant