On 2003.05.28 08:36, Greg Meyer wrote:
Perhaps we should spam the club forums, pclo forums, a.o.l.m, the mailing
lists and put an article on the frontpage of Club with info that now is the
time to make feature requests, not when rc2 comes out.

Ideally, maybe wait about two weeks or so till it stabilizes. It's still a bit sparse and filling up rapidly.

Also, more Cooker and Mandrake people should add info, at least to the who's-who page.

Yes, the wiki needs publicity (the more the better), but maybe we should wait till it's got some stable content? I'll be happy to troll my usual hangouts (audio lists, etc.)

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant