re: Toshiba 2435-S255

dmesg and lspcidrake output attached as requested.

Reminder, I cannot run at all with any install cd or kernel that
gets installed thereby.

This output is from k2.4.21-0.13mdkcustom, lots and lots of stuff
turned off.

This is a kernel that boots, Realtek NIC and NVidia GForce 4 420
working fine.  This is not the kernel build that I will eventually end up with
given more time to tinker and get all possible devices working.

I'm not sure if you wanted the attached as is or wait 'till I've tinkered
everything into humming right along.

?

THX
-AEF