We, mandrakesoft, are very happy and enthusiast to see people working
on other architectures or even creating new ports.

However, some mandrakesoft developers may be reluctant to do extra
work for non officially supported archs, when they do not even have
enough time for the job they are supposed to do, this is
understandable.

However do not think we do not care, and I will try to help as much as I
can any initiative like yours.

At present we suffer some space trouble on the reference machine, but this
is likely to be fixed in a few weeks and ppc as well as sparc will be able
to happily leave on the mirrors.

Moreover, rpmctl now give you more freedom to manage port packages
without waiting me for ages to do the job.

Ask if you need anything, I do not promise I will be able to help you,
but at least I will try.

Thanks for your help and goodwill.

--
Warly