On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:39, Gary L. Greene wrote:
> This "bug" is about the removal of a (albet not
> recognized officiailly) democratic nation's flag from the
> distribution. While this is an issue to the communist Chinese
> government, I loath the idea of not supporting a nation's
> people that have chosen free choice over another form of
> government.

Dunno about Mandrake's official position, but I bet it's been installed
in both places already. I'd be tempted to leave it in unless/until
China asks us to remove it (even via a distributor).

Given that China already have Red Flag Linux apparently run by the
Chairman's son, I don't know that China will be offically happy about
other Linuces anyway.

Cheers; Leon