On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 12:15, Robert L Martin wrote:

> and a slice of German Chocolate cake and don't forget the toy stamped made in Taiwan
> either. Political Correctness is a Evil Bad and Wrong reason to Patch code.

Gah. I'm sorry, but this really pisses me off. Political correctness has
nothing at all to do with this. The concept is entirely faulty in the
first place and was basically created as a stick for the right wing
lobby to use to beat up the left wing lobby. I'd really like it if you
didn't use it, personally, but you certainly shouldn't use it in this
situation. The choice whether to include or not include the flag of a
country whose legitimate existence is intensely debated has not a jot to
do with even the most generous definition of "political correctness".
--
adamw