Hello all,

I tried to post this @ qa.mandrakesoft.com, (but as usual) it doesn't seem to like me, so reposting here.
(Do I have to do something special to be able to report bugs?)

Horde 2.2.1 & Imp 3.1 have an issue with newer versions of php (>= 4.3.0)

A non-critical error is generated when viewing messages:
Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset `us-ascii' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php on line 41

Based on what I saw on the horde & imp lists, this is resolved in the most recent versions (horde 2.2.3 & imp 3.2.1). Suggest updating packages.

Also of note: I believe there should be an added require for the rpms. Either php-mysql or php-pgsql (depending on which db is used on the backend) should be required. (That was a different error that took awhile to figure out, and non discriptive php error messages didn't help).

Thanks,