Warly wrote:

I tried to post this @ qa.mandrakesoft.com, (but as usual) it doesn't
seem to like me, so reposting here.
(Do I have to do something special to be able to report bugs?)

Just create a Bugzilla account and log in. When you go to
qa.mandrakesoft.com, you should see:
My Bugs
Change password or user preferences
Logout [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If not, log in / create an account.

If you can login, where does it fail? Do you get an error message?

It seems bugzilla gives an error message if you put keywords in your bug
entry ... which should be fixed, but in the meantime, don't enter keyworks.

I gonna have a look.

I should work now.

Nope, I still can't post bugs. (Waited 10 minutes while it said
Posting Bug.)

I just post one it workds, have you more hints?

I have never setup or run bugzilla, so I don't have a clue.

I guess we could try deleting my account, and then I can re-create. Other than possible account permission issues, I don't have any other ideas.

Just let me know what you need me to do.

Thanks!