Olav Vitters wrote:

I have an account, and can login, and search bugs. Where it fails is when I try to post a bug.

I complete the (new bug) form, and then select the Commit button. The form appears to post, and I get another page "MandrakeSoft Bugzilla"; "Bugzilla Message". In the message area, it says "Posting Bug", and there it sits (forever). If I try to use the preset queries: My Bugs, I get a page that tells me "Zarro Boogs found."

How long did you wait at the 'Posting Bug' page. It should refresh after
it has posted your bug. Can you try to wait 3 minutes (excessive, should
be ~15 secs)?

10 minutes, and still "Posting Bug"....

Do you use a proxy server? I know privoxy can change/break html pages.

Nope, no proxy.

Thanks,