On Fri Jun 20 11:22 -0500, w9ya wrote:
> Finally; and I cannot be any more specific that this. Why not make a better
> tool than Windows has, so new users can clearly see a superiority right off
> the bat. Make it gui and play in their world -view.

The beauty of Open Source and Free Software is that you can scratch your
particular itch easily.  Hack up an addition to rpmdrake and contribute
it.  The source to current rpmdrake is available; copy from that as much
as you like (obviously this would require that your code be GPL'd).  If
you don't know Perl already, well, this will be a learning experience
(Perl looks very good on resumes and so forth, from what I've heard).

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                       [EMAIL

Currently playing: Rush - Presto - Available Light
Linux 2.4.21-0.15mdk
 13:52:00 up 10 days, 13:07, 12 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.20, 0.21