gwenole> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:
>> Otherwise we'll have a dead symlink in /usr/lib, which points to the .so
>> symlink in /lib.

gwenole> Then fix the symlink in %{_libdir}. Don't populate /%{_lib} with .so
gwenole> symlinks. And I insist on %{_lib} & %{_libdir}. I had fixed that for lib64
gwenole> but this magically vanished.

>> Any objections to updating xfsdump to 2.2.3?

No, I was waiting fro the symlink isue to be fixed.  I had the update
of the rest of the things.

gwenole> I don't know, kernel people will answer. And I suppose Vincent already
gwenole> issued an update to 2.2.3.

>> > BuildRequires:        libattr-devel
>> > BuildRequires:        libdm-devel
>> > BuildRequires:        libext2fs-devel
>> > BuildRequires:        libxfs-devel

gwenole> Always BuildRequires: <thing>-devel forms only, not lib<thing>-devel.

ok, changing that.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy