text style???

> > keeping 2 different installs is hard.
> >

> I assume that the inference is that, at some point, a text install will no
> longer be available.

i know that keeping 2 different kinds of installs is hard. however: i would
like to stress on the importance of a text-based installer. personally, it
means less bloat and now that a i486 distro is available it means i can
still install it without the bloat of X. even on a i686 i will choose
text-mode. anyways, chances are that if you are using a text-based install
(i will definitely choose this one) you're experienced, so if there's a bug,
you know how to fix, it can be "less maintained" than the GUI install (yuck)