On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 01:40:07PM -0400, magic wrote:
You might want to take a peek at Smartsieve (I would love an rpm) and the install is easy enough. (It's written in php, and install pretty much consists of untarring, and modifying the config file.)
the problem with those tools is that tey are not able to parse sieve
scripts,instead theysave and reload meta-info and generate a script from
these. so manual editing of the script will hose you.

I ended studying the rfc for sieve and writing my script with vi :)

L.

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.