On Tue Aug 05 12:54 +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> FACORAT Fabrice wrote:

> >>Agree. The one task which my wife needs a root password to do is printer
> >>management. If it were possible to avert this OOtB, that would be good.
> >

> > sudo
>
> But it also needs to be integrated with the menus IMHO. Does kdesu etc
> work with sudo?

What I'd like to see (though I don't use any DE, so that's not strictly
true) is maybe having a right-click context menu in both KDE and GNOME
where one option is "run with sudo";  if it could be set up to only
display this after checking with sudo that the program is usable, that
would be even better.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Rush - Moving Pictures - Limelight
Linux 2.4.21-3mdk
 09:18:00 up 18:36,  5 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.13, 0.08