On Tue Aug 05 15:45 +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> Well, we currently have a lot of things in Configuration-> that prompt
> you for a root password, to run via su. If they could try running via
> sudo first, it may be better.
>
> KDE has an option for any link to run as another user, but it uses su.

It shouldn't be too difficult to write a GTK- or QT-ified sudo...

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Rush - Moving Pictures - Vital Signs
Linux 2.4.21-3mdk
 11:33:00 up 20:51,  5 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.05, 0.01