Ainsi parlait Luca Berra :
> what should be done for the distro (a bit late for 9.2, but mandrakesoft
> should think about next release) is adding a decent program (i'd call it
> mailerdrake) to mcc that is used to configure postfix, amavisd,
> spamassassin, cyrus (or courier, or dovecot).
Is this really a good idea to add wizards, gui and other newbies-oriented
assistant for software as mail servers, DNS, and other real stuff that have
an impact on other computer users ?

I don't mind if Joe User setup a web server through such a click-o-magic
without ever reading a manual, howto or anything related to network
computing, cause if he's wrong he will only trash his computer. But i don't
want to get spammed just because the same Joe User decided he could play with
a new toy he found in mcc and setup an open-relay SMTP...
--
Guillaume Rousse
Clipper blades will become dull only when the horse is half finished