On Mon Aug 25 23:50 +0200, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> I don't mind if Joe User setup a web server through such a click-o-magic
> without ever reading a manual, howto or anything related to network
> computing, cause if he's wrong he will only trash his computer. But i don't
> want to get spammed just because the same Joe User decided he could play with
> a new toy he found in mcc and setup an open-relay SMTP...

Don't include an option to allow it to open relay in mcc.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Rush - Vapor Trails - Sweet Miracle
Linux 2.4.21-3mdk
 18:48:00 up 21 days,  4:06, 10 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.13, 0.10