On Friday 29 August 2003 08.52, Michael Scherer wrote:
> On Thursday 28 August 2003 22:57, dave wrote:
> > The main mirror sunsite.uio.no is not current again.  It has not
> > received an update in over 2 days!!!!!!!
>
> if the main mirror is broken, can you explain why I have yesterday
> update on the one i am using ( sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de )

Thanks, good mail.
I am currently changing from rsync and ftp.uninett.no to fmirror and
sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de, and it gives about 600 kb/s.

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux Cooker 9.2 KDE kernel-2.4.22.1mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is the thruth
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.