On Friday 29 August 2003 10.41, Mark Draheim wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:52:10 +0200
>
> Michael Scherer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > if there is a problem with a mirror, then you should write to mirror
> > administrator, not to mandrake developpers.

I have written to them:
pb's with mandrake-devel sync
To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:
Today 11.02.43
>are you suggesting that suddenly nearly all of the admins went on
> holiday?
>
> in fact, I've given up on cooker for now.

I have only given up to install as my new mirror is incomplete with regards
of KDE. I am not using anything of gnome.

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux Cooker 9.2 KDE kernel-2.4.22.1mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is the truth
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.