On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:52:10 +0200
Michael Scherer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> if the main mirror is broken, can you explain why I have yesterday
> update on the one i am using ( sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de )

compare the SRPMS dir of that mirror with its RPMS dir

> by changing sources, and by being sure that you do not have a problem
> on your side. you can also use rc1.

the fact that I couldn't find any mirror (tested about 10 all over
Europe) in sync with CHRPM messages leads me to believe that the problem
is not on the mirrors' side. And why the hell should anyone with a local
mirror download isos?

> if there is a problem with a mirror, then you should write to mirror
> administrator, not to mandrake developpers.

are you suggesting that suddenly nearly all of the admins went on
holiday?

in fact, I've given up on cooker for now. If I had enough computing
power here I'd mirror SRPMS because *that* seems to be in sync.

Mark