Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Guillaume,
>
> Huh?   Gratitude that someone in MandrakeSoft cares enough to try and
> keep people outside informed.

My question was addressing the big delay for your reaction to this
message. I thought it had sort of a connection with the release of the
final, but apparently not. Forget it.

> BTW, now that 7.1 is realised, and the Cooker tree is used for
> ongoing Cooker purposes, what is the proper formal channel for
> reporting problems with 7.1?

We shall open a "bugzilla" system.

> Has it now formally shifted to Mandrake Expert (seems sensible, but
> it breaks continuity), or do we continue to use the Cooker mailing
> list (now seems stoopid)?

Not so stupid for most things because Cooker is still close to the 7.1.

> Awaiting your answer, as I have some errors and oversights in 7.1
> DrakX to report.

Fill up the list.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau