What exactly should I have in my /etc/modules.conf file I was playing arround with it earlier and for the first time /dev/dvb appeared with things in it how ever there was no /dev/video1 so I thought that I still hadn't set it up correctly so changed the config again only to discover that it won't appear in a value card anyway,

Mike