Michael Lothian kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Tiistai 2. Syyskuuta 2003
15:35):
> Quoting Steffen Barszus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > probeall /dev/dvb dvb-ttpci
> > alias /dev/dvb/* /dev/dvb
> > below dvb-ttpci alps_bsrv2 alps_tdmb7 alps_tdlb7
> > add below dvb-ttpci grundig_29504-401 grundig_29504-491
> > add below dvb-ttpci stv0299 ves1820
> >
> > the same i posted just two or three times ;)
>
> Well for the second or third time this doesn't work ;) It complains about
> the grundig_29504-401 driver. I tried removing this, at startup lsmod |
> grep dvb shows nothing. modprobe dvb-ttpci will load the drivers
> however /dev/dvb/adapter0/fronend0 is still missing.
>
> I can get it to appear using
>
> >>alias char-major-250 dvb
> >>alias dvb dvb-ttpci
> >>below dvb-ttpci alps_bsrv2 alps_tdmb7 alps_tdlb7
> >>add below dvb-ttpci tda1004x
> >>add below dvb-ttpci stv0299 ves1820
> >>options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
>
> However I still have to modprobe dvb-ttpci each time I boot up the pc.
>
> > BTW could you try to learn to quote ?
>
> I didn't feel quoting was neccessary as it was a new sub topic of my
> origional question
>
> Mike

Didn't you get my mail?

According to the link you sent me:

the "fix" for now is to insmod the frontend with debug enabled...

So you can try to add 'option tda1004 tda1004x_debug=1'
to modules.conf

or try yourself by:

rmmod tda1004
insmod tda1004 tda1004x_debug=1

Does it work for you...?

As for your other patches, I'll try to get them into my next kernel,
(not the one building right now (2mdk), but the one after that), probably
with the version >= 2.4.22-3.tmb.3mdk

Thomas