Hi all,

I'm not sure why I'm still getting the following errors, as they are affecting
some of my machines, but not the one I'm at now. They all have been urpmi
--auto-select --auto'd from the same cooker tree (my local mirror which I
*hope* is pretty up to date at the moment!!!).

Anyway, here are the errors. Perhaps I can get most of them fixed manually and
save clogging up the bug tracking system.

First, drakxtools probs. One's that are having problems are printerdrake, mcc
and rpmdrake.

When I start printerdrake from the console, I get the following error when I
click 'Edit':

"variable is not of type Gtk2::TreeIter at /usr/sbin/printerdrake line 460."

When I start rpmdrake from the console, I get this error on clicking the tree:

"Can't locate object method "iter_has_child" via package "Gtk2::TreeIter" at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/ugtk2.pm line 1309

And when I run mcc from the console I get a splash and a crash with:

"Can't locate object method "rgb_find_color" via package "Gtk2::Gdk::Colormap"
at /usr/lib/libDrakX/ugtk2.pm

Finally I'm having troubles with kups. If I right click my printer's entry and
click "configure" I get a dialogue with:

Kyocera FS-1010
kups: Unable to load valid driver for printer KyoceraFS1010.
Error message received from manager:
Internal error (no error message).

With the latest update of cups I do have a valid driver installed, and I can
configure the printer via the web interface.

Here are the packages I have:

drakxtools-9.2-6mdk
drakxtools-http-9.2-6mdk
drakxtools-newt-9.2-6mdk