On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 13:28, Han Boetes wrote:
> Adam Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > I don't have root on that machine. I only have it on this machine.
> > > Besides, this fixes a whole lot of other sites as well.
> > >
> > > And I don't scold to people to get them to do what I want. I already
> > > politely asked about those fonts a long time ago and nobody reacted
> > > so solved it for myself.
> >
> > I didn't mean "your" as in you personally, Han, I meant you as in
> > Mandrakesoft...
>
> I would really appreciate it if you would react to what I say instead of
> saying I misunderstood you because you said something else than what you
> said.

I'm not saying you misunderstood me, I was posting a clarification
because your reply made it obvious my original post wasn't clear enough.
I know you're not the webmaster. I hope the other people who've posted
agreeing with the original problem should be enough to convince whoever
*is* the webmaster to fix this...
--
adamw