On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:15, François Pons wrote:
> Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>> Have you tried adding the media and downloading the updates?  It
>>> should work regardless of what's in the list file.

>> My bad.  You're right, it doesn't work.

Did for me. Posting from a 9.1 system upped to currently-frozen Cooker.

The only problem I have is WINE, which says:

    FIXME:pthread_cond_init
    wine client error:9: version mismatch 118/105.
    Your wine binary was not upgraded correctly,
    or you have an older one somewhere in your PATH.
    Or maybe the wrong wineserver is still running?

>> It's fixed now.  The way urpmi handles this changed, so now all the
>> old distribs do it one way and 9.2+ do it another way.

> No, urpmi didn't change on this, but DrakX has changed the way the
> update media are defined, I check to see if I made something wrong on
> this...

I didn't use DrakX, if that makes any difference.

Cheers; Leon