On Sat Oct 18 17:39 +1000, Ron Stodden wrote:
> That is true of all corporate entities, including the various government
> entities.  So if I write a letter to George W Bush, then I am correct in
> assuming that all relevant groups and individuals operating below him
> will have received it and will co-ordinate a single comprehensive timely
> reply.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.  I think we have a new winner for most absurd
post by you.  This is a momentous accomplishment, Sir!

> I know itīs not easy on corporations, but thatīs the law, you know

Citation please, from a code that applies to MandrakeSoft (which, afaik
would mean EU, French, or US law).

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wait till next year...  Let's Go RED SOX!
Currently playing: Rush - Vapor Trails - One Little Victory
Linux 2.4.22-8mdk
 23:36:00 up 2 days, 11:20,  6 users,  load average: 0.44, 0.30, 0.21