I spent a lot of time tonight applying the style that Buchan created on the
main page to the rest of the pages in the Cooker Twiki.  Hopefully this gives
the whole site a more polished, professional feel.

In addition, I set up the Web template so that all new pages will be able to
have the same style without a lot of work on the part of the original author.
Check it out and let me know if I have gone too far, or if I missed anything.

http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx