Greg Meyer wrote:
On Wednesday 22 October 2003 07:53 am, Buchan Milne wrote:

All gecko-based browsers show this (Mozilla, Firebird, Galeon,
Epiphany). IE is fine, so is Konqueror.

It works in Opera too.

The offending bit is I think this <p /> tag (looking at the html source
of the page as it is displayed):

<h1><a name="Mandrake_Linux"> Mandrake Linux </a></h1>

Yes. I have confirmed that if I take that tag out of the code it renders correctly in Mozilla. Perhaps this is a bug in Mozilla/Gecko.

Is this normal to have a <p> tag outside a <td> ?