Righto, the isos are created and I'm just about to test them. If I cannot find any problems, I'll bittorrent them on Monday under the name of Manudrake-9.2.1 (I'm fairly sure i cannot use the name Mandrake and 9.2.1 is better than 9.2SP1 (in my opinion)).
Also, since I'm a bit strapped for cash this month, I'm planning to sell these on CDs in the UK for people with slower connections (kinda like cheapbytes) - probably for £5 for 4 CDs including shipping (will get back on Monday). Anyone interested???

Cheers,

Manu