Hey,

I posted the original message. From what I've read, I need to download the whole 9.2 tree, replace the old packages with the updated packages and run makecd.
Is that correct??? If so, I'll create the ISOs this week-end.

Cheers,

Emmanuel

Emmanuel wrote:

Hi all,

More and more people I talk to about Mandrake are interested in trying it out. Now, I'd like them to be able to try it out without having to install 220MB of updates once it's installed (they're all mainly on dial-up).
Would it be possible to re-package the ISO with the updates included and/or point me towards instructions to tell me how to make the new ISO (with included updates) myself?? I have a broadband connection and wouldn't mind doing it.

Cheers,

Emmanuel